- Holy Week and Easter services are posted on the church calendar.
In a nutshell:
Palm Sunday, April 10 8 AM Said Service; 10:00 AM Traditional Service
Mon., April 11 - Wed, April 13 12:00 PM -Noonday prayer and Meditation (Chapel of the Cross)
Tenebrae - Wed. April 13 7 PM
Maundy Thursday, April 14 7 PM
Good Friday, April 15 7 PM
Holy Saturday, April 16 9 AM Morning Prayer (Chapel of the Cross);
7 PM Easter Vigil (Sanctuary)
Easter Sunday, April 17 8 AM Said Service; 9:30 AM Traditional Service with Music; 11:00 AM Traditional Service with Music
- The Parish Office will be closed April18 - 22.
- The Parish Directory is up and running on line. Be sure to check all your information and to get your picture added. If you need assistance accessing the directory see Lorraine.
- An updated word about our Current Covid Protocols.
In consultation with the Wardens of St Philip’s, we have elected to return to OPTIONAL MASKING on campus.
Our COVID protocol will remain in place for the sanctuary.
1. Balcony and Acolyte section will be reserved for masking only. If you choose to sit in either of those areas you must wear a mask at all times. If you are seated in these areas, please remain in place during communion and the sacrament will be brought to your area.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to speak with the VPOD, your Wardens, or Fr Eric.