Thank You For 2022 Gifts--$1,120,671 in Grants Made During Past Five Years!
Thank you for your generous donations that made it possible in 2022 for the Center for Health and Hope to fund at least 40 projects, serving over 3,000 of the world’s most impoverished people in seven countries. Grants made totaled $226,254.
In the last five years you have made possible $1,120,671 in targeted grants that went directly to help people—not lost in government bureaucracies, unexpected fees, bribes, or excessive administrative costs.
We (you via the Center) have done great things in 2022 with our partners in Burundi, India, Kenya, Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, and the USA.
Thanks to you, we:
- provided education for AIDS orphans at all levels—primary, secondary, & university.
- initiated employment alternatives—like a hair salon, sewing, and brickmaking.
- served food to hungry people.
- built 15 homes for AIDS orphans and their grandparents.
- supplied medical supplies and medical workers in rural and war-torn areas.
- sponsored human rights workshops for LGBTQ persons and AIDS Seminars for pastors and spouses.
- provided services to overcome drug addiction.
- tutored young girls, purchased computers for others, and trained AIDS orphans in English, math, and science.
- helped hundreds of young women escape “period poverty” with sanitary supplies.
Compared to other non-profits, the Center is small and has not received government funding. The Centers benefits from generous, compassionate volunteers and donors—people just like you! Together In 2023 I hope we can offer even more health and hope to people who are stigmatized, marginalized, and victimized around the world. God bless you!
Dr. Don Messer, Executive Director